Kinetic Typography -HIMYM Kinetic Typography -HIMYM

The animation was alittle quick but smooth. It's not really anything spectular though :/

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

I have to say it was an odd video but the timing from start to finish was just right any longer would have drove me nuts lol. As for the animation and art side A+

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

This was deffinately a great video but was kind of lost with the plot.. just saying.. but all in all awsome job!

Slaughterween Slaughterween

WOW!!

I have to say WOW on the graphics! It's rare to see graphics like that on NG keep it up!

Wow I can get sexual too Wow I can get sexual too

I dont get it

I don't understand what's going on.

Lochie responds:

You laugh, You die, You vote 5.

Right Here, Right Now Right Here, Right Now

Why the music???

The animation was great no problem there but... Whats up with the music??? It didn't match the animation at all.

One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

Wow

You deserve something... I mean well you don't get to see animation like yours that much anymore. Yours was done the way flash animation should look... LIKE A REAL CARTOON! Good job keep up the amazing work.

Good And Evil Good And Evil

Hmmm

Amazing animation but I just don't get the story line with the name "Good and Evil" but nun the less keep up the good work.

The Fall...... The Fall......

Ummm

OK listen up... I like the animation and over all it's cool but i just don't understand the whole idea like whats up with that bubble he was in??? Anyway keep it up just try to make more of a plot,

FUM: Fucked Up Movie FUM: Fucked Up Movie

WTF

Wow I got lost so fast... Made me giggle a bit though