Blue Ball Defender Blue Ball Defender

Simply, fun, and straight to the point love it :) maybe add a score ranking or something but this is def a fun game.

andyjdavis responds:

Thanks :)

MAGNETkid MAGNETkid

Excellent idea and game! Love the old fashioned style and puzzle type. Keep up the great work!

Mouseville Mouseville

Kinda Neat

This is a really cool game. Puzzle like. Keep this up. It would be cool to allow users to make custom levels.

Hickbilly Bride Hickbilly Bride

Well...

How do you kill the possium? Is there a trick to it or is that the whole thing?

Asteroid Crush Asteroid Crush

New Ideas

Don't get me wrong this was a good game and nice graphics for it... but it's not an original idea. I think this is a good beginning for you. Keep it up!

Ball OF Madness Ball OF Madness

WOW

This is really really well built. I'm impressed. Keep up the nice job. Usually I recommend something but this has everything a flash game should have. Like the play button to give you time to get ready, full user control, background music, and even sound effects when you win or fall. Really nice job man keep it up.

MouseGame MouseGame

Really Nice Job!

This is probably one of the smoothest neatest games on Newgrounds. It runs real smooth, has cool music, could use sound effects, very simple to figure out, and yet still challenging. You did a really nice job keep up the good work man.

johnfn responds:

Wow, thanks a lot, reviews like these really make my day. :)

Bacoman Bacoman

Nice Job

This is a fun game. I have a couple ideas for you:
1.More than 1 life.
2.Try to improve on the graphics just alittle.
3.Make the enemies look like something worth shooting.

Keep Low Keep Low

Nice Game

This game is pretty fun I figured it out right away not many games are like that. I got a 4805 WOOHOO!!!

Catacombs Catacombs

WOW

DUDE!!! this is amazing why are you making this stuff for NG go make a xbox version. AMAZING job!!